25 February 2013

One Step Forward - Two Steps Back

I think I might get in trouble with some of my stitching followers with this weeks reveal of stitches. But ...(why does there always have to be a 'but')...  there is a reason I have done what I have done.


I'll start by showing you all the stitching that I have achieved this week, just to soften you up a bit before I reveal my snafu.

Working on my CQJP 2013 project.
So, forget I ever mentioned Minimalist, because at this stage I just cannot DO minimalist, lol. 
here are the pics.














And the "sarcophagus" shapes with the stitches on.


But..............

~ now here comes the part where I had my "snafu" moment ~


.......this is NOT how I envisaged the project. It is NOT what is in my head, and I do NOT like it.

So what am I going to do about it, you may be asking.

Well,

I have just frogged the lot.


Happy Stitching 
or "un-stitching"






2 comments:

  1. Oh my - my heart has just gone into palpitations. You frogged all that? Are you c-r-a-z-y???? I have to go and have a lie down....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I am crazy! I needed a lie down too haha.

      Delete