16 April 2014

Heart Crazy Quilt week 15

 Straight From the Heart Crazy Quilt 
Week 15

A stitched Mandala (not complete yet).


I have had another try at needle tatting. Still not totally got the hang of it.
Something got a bit twisted in the wrong direction somewhere along the line, and its all a bit uneven.
I shall persevere.


Sorry if I'm a bit short on photos this week.

I have actually accomplished a lot more than just these two offerings this week, but I am not able to show you my other things yet as they have to remain a secret for a little while longer.

One of the projects is going to be published in a book, and a different project is going to be a freeform mystery crochet along.

Watch this space for more details on these 'things' coming soon.

Happy Stitching.













1 comment:

  1. If I could needle tat that well I'd be a very happy camper! And oooh....a book? I'll be waiting to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete