06 February 2018

Miniature Bed almost complete

Update on my miniature bed - two pillows made, and a crochet blanket.
Now planning a granny square blanket (or something similar) to drape over the foot of the bed.



And in other news - here is the cloth doll with most of her clothes made. Just a few finishing touches to add.


My knitting skills have come on in leaps and bounds this year. Here are two more test patterns that I've tried over the last couple of days.


Woohoo, I'm liking my new craft.

That's all for now.
See you in the next post.

Happy Stitching.
Cyra



4 comments:

  1. The bed........love it. A little granny square blanket at the foot would be perfect.

    Your knitting has come a long ways and your test swatches are very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marsha. "Practice makes perfect" so I hear, lol.

      Delete
  2. The bed looks wonderful as it is, but you're right, at little blanket at the foot would be just the right finishing touch. Glad you're enjoying your knitting practice - it's a craft that I swore I would never take up after having had a bad experience with it many years ago. Never say never, because now I love it. I don't knit anything too complicated and that's perfectly fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MA, I'll keep practicing with the knitting, I need the challenge, lol.

      Delete