16 May 2017

Christmas Trees - Hexies - Baby Blanket

Christmas Trees

I have added the beads decorations to my little Christmas trees on the woven felt hearts, and buttonhole stitched around the hearts.
Just have the hanging ribbons to add before I can call them finished.



Neapolitan Ice Cream Baby Blanket

It's Finished. 
Yay, I have a FO to add to my YOP page.
It's called Neapolitan Ice Cream because it is the Chocolate, Strawberry & Vanilla ice cream colours of the Neapolitan ice cream blocks that I used to buy when my kids were young.
The pattern for this will be in my Ravelry projects soon.



Hexie Quilt

A few bright greens have been added. 
A LOT more bright greens are yet to be added, lol.



And, a large, fiber related, street art project is in the planning stage for Oct/Nov.
I'm starting to gather the necessary 'bits & pieces' for it.
I hope Tony doesn't want to put the car away in our garage before Nov, lol.

Happy Stitching




6 comments:

  1. That blanket really does resemble neopolitan ice cream. My granny used to buy it when I came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Neapolitan Ice Cream blanket is beautiful, Cyra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garages are used for cars? Who knew? Your neopolitan blankie is wonderful - looks just like the ice cream (enough so that I'm now craving some!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your street art project sounds exciting! I love the blanket, it is gorgeous and the decorations are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your street art project sounds exciting! I love the blanket, it is gorgeous and the decorations are lovely.

    ReplyDelete