25 February 2015

More on CQJP Yellow February

 CQJP 2015 - Yellow February 

Lots of random 'BITS' have been added to the yellow block this week.
Stitching is dominant in this project, and (as I am a crochet-aholic) I am making an occasional piece of crochet to fit where ever I think I can 'get-away' with it, lol.

So here is the centre of my block.



A slice of lemon for my G & T.

 



A 'sort of' elongated Yin & Yang' design.



A Mandala that needs finishing in the middle, probably with French Knots.



And, last but not least, a Paisley.


I'm still enjoying using yellow threads and creating designs for this block.

Almost finished with the February CQJP now, just a little more stitching to get it to my happy place.

I've been doing a bit of cross-stitching on Stitchmap lately too.
Here are a couple of my designs.




And 'just-for-fun' - here is Fred and Mojo catching the sun by our front door.



And Juliette is looking for her Romeo by the lounge door. Luckily she didn't hop over the sill and poop on my carpet. I kept a close eye on her.


I hope you have had a great week.

Happy Stitching.







2 comments:

  1. Fred and Mojo look so happy in the sun. Good thing they don't live here - too darned cold for furry friends to be outside!! At least it's good weather to be inside with my stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow! Beautiful stitching!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete