16 July 2014

Straight From the Heart Crazy Quilt week 26

Straight From the Heart Crazy Quilt

 Week 26

Last week I hinted that I may be doing a crochet heart during my stitching week.
Well, here it is, as promised.
I'm rather pleased with how this one turned out.
It started as a 'pineapple' crochet motif, and just got its embellishment when I stitched a crochet cord in a beautiful rich burgundy thread.




And more on the Building Blocks Quilt

I think I am finished with the reds/rusts/pinks shades and now I'm heading into the blues.



Gradually getting all the 'bits' together for this quilt.
So far I haven't removed any of the paper templates yet as the parts aren't big enough, but I am looking forward to when I can start to remove the papers and get it looking more like a quilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment