10 July 2013

Crochet Along - Squares

I'm averaging one crochet square a day at the moment, but that will all change from tomorrow as I am back into 'busy-as-a-bee' mode with finalizing the deal with our new property (solicitor appointments, real estate agents etc.) and we will be taking yet another 6 hour journey to the property for some more site visitor appointments. 
This time next year we will have our dream home (I hope).  Exciting stuff!

Here are the new crochet squares for this week.
Some I have taken from the book - 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton - and some I made up as I went along because I need a challenge every now and then.
Photos are taken while I have them pinned out for blocking.








And two half-squares just to use up the left-over ends.




I may be missing next week while we are away, but I'll be here in spirit.

Happy Stitching



No comments:

Post a Comment