17 September 2012

August CQJP block progress

I think I am finally getting back to some sort of normality here. 
It has definitely been a busy couple of months. 
My projects for the Arts Festival made the deadline

I have caught up with the TAST stitches, but I have not yet completed my August CQJP, but progress on that block is coming along nicely. Just a few more beads to add, and one more seam needs embellishing.
So the end is in sight. Hopefully will have it finished by next weekend.

So here are the photos of my TAST catch-up stitches. All these are on the August CQJP block.

This one is Pistil Stitch around a Shisha mirror.

Pistil Stitch to couch a ribbon embellishment.


And here is the Sheaf Stitch.


The following pics are varying seam treatments on the August CQJP.










I'm looking forward to another stitching busy week ahead.


Happy Stitching




2 comments:

  1. I love the pistol stitches around the shisha mirror - very unusual and pretty. I also like the way you've attached the little pink beads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the shisha mirror treatment, I like to do things just a little different, lol.

      Delete